You may study at postgraduate level in New Zealand. We recommend these sectors and subjects for eligible students from your country.
Master's level study is preferred. A maximum of 10% of scholarships awarded each year will be for PhD studies.
For Governance related topics, preference will be given to applicants who are currently or were in the past five years employed in the public service.
Note: These subjects could be useful keywords when you search the course catalogue on each education institution website.
Climate Change and Resilience
Food Security and Agriculture
- Farm management
- Agricultural technology
- Dairy systems
- Agriculture or horticulture management
- Rural development
- Supply chain management
- Geothermal, solar, hydro-electric and wind energy
- Energy engineering
- Renewable energy distribution systems and technologies
- Market reform and sector management, including energy economics
- Energy efficiency
- Climate policy
- Government, public policy, public management, policy and governance